Gold standard fuel tank sealer is a superior, single component, ready-to-use fuel tank sealer that is specifically formulated to stop rust and corrosion. Used properly it will form a super tough, fuel-impervious coating while simultaneously sealing small pinholes and weld seams. This highly surface tolerant sealer is capable of adhering to multiple surfaces that can be found inside your average fuel tank both motorcycle and automotive, including steel, zinc plate, aluminium and even fibreglass with the correct preparation. Gold Standard Fuel tank sealer also contains specially formulated pigments that will not degrade and break down under the constant presence of volatile fuels, unlike standard fuel tank sealer. Primarily it is used in conjunction with AquaKlean and RustBlast as part of a compete fuel tank restoration system (see Fuel Tank Sealer Flow Chart).
We rank it as the industry’s NEW Gold Standard and have named it accordingly.
WARNING: Gold Standard Tank Sealer is designed to be used as part of the KBS 3 Step tank sealing system and is not recommended to be used without completing the AquaKlean and RustBlast steps prior. Refer to our Auto and Motorcycle Fuel Tank Sealer Kits.
More Information: Gold Standard Tank Sealer Instructions
Watch YouTube: Fuel Tank Sealer Instructional Videos
- Impervious to all standard fuels including ethanol additives and most solvents
- Stops rust and corrosion permanently
- Permanently seals leaks, pinholes and seams
- Guaranteed bonding to multiple metal surfaces using our KBS 3 Step System
- Permanently tough and flexible
- Specifically formulated with pigments that do not break down over time
- Suitable for oil tanks
- Non-flammable and environmentally friendly