MotorCoater Aerosol is easy to apply, offers superb coverage and produces a professional finish. MotorCoater can be applied directly to clean, dry and rust-free metal, over a suitable primer or over well-prepared existing coatings. MotorCoater has high heat resistance (up to 240°C), excellent durability and provides deep, richly pigmented colours with high gloss level – the perfect choice for engine restoration projects.
- Approximately 2-4m2 coverage per aerosol
- High performance
- Extremely high gloss (metallic and satin finishes excepted)
- Perfect for brake calipers too!
- High quality epoxy reinforced enamel
- Self levelling
- Withstands temperatures up to 240°C
- Matches OEM standard colours
- Will not blister, flake, crack or peel
- Oil, transmission fluid & petrol resistant
For best spray performance, gently heat the can to 20-25°C in a warm water prior to use.