TGC Work Gear Orange Nitrile disposable gloves are the most advanced safety disposable gloves in Australia today. This glove has been engineered to give a unique safety profile and hasÂ proven itself across Australia’s most intensive hands-on industries as theÂ number one preferred glove for aviation maintenance and chemical handling.
The only Hi-Vis Orange disposable glove certified for NATO use by the defence forces and the aviation industry. These glovesÂ feature a high-impact orange visual contrast surface, it isÂ easy to detect hazardous contaminants and prevent cross contamination.
TGCâ€™s Hi-Vis Orange Nitrile Gloves Safety Benefits
Meeting the highest of accreditations for strength, comfort, safety and usability amongst the finest protective equipment available. Including NSN codification for use by the defence forces and aviation industry and HACCP food safety certification.
Superior Chemical Resistance -Â Resistance to over 140 commonly used chemicals, due to the gloveâ€™s superior nitrile construction. See the chemical guide download link below for the appropriate chemical uses of this glove.
Highest Quality Orange Colouring
Protection and ComfortÂ -Â TGC Work Gear’s Orange Nitrile gloves also feature an incredible resistance to breakage and puncture, superior chemical resistance?and an unsurpassed comfort for extended wearing times.
Low Sweat Technology
- Repair & Maintenance Industries
- Aircraft Fitting & Maintenance
- Auto Painting & Detailing
- Mechanical Services
- Plumbing Services
- Emergency Services – Police, Fire Brigade
- Border Security
- Commercial & Household Painting
- Fuelling & Oil Dispensing
- Cleaning & Hygiene Tasks
- Materials Handling
- + 1001 Other Tough Jobs
- 100% Nitrile
- High visibility to ensure hand safety and also PPE compliance
- Minimizes cross contamination of substances as they are easily visible eg oils, chemicals or dust
- Unmatched Strength -Â High puncture resistance
- Superior Chemical Resistance with 140+ resistance on chemicals
- Unsurpassed Comfort for extended wear
- Latex Free & Vinyl Free
- Low Sweat Technology
- HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification
- NSN (Nato) Codification
- Colour: Â Hi-Vis Orange